Check out Jordan's Latest Book:
* 12 Rules for Life: https://amzn.to/2RSyiVY
✎ Jordan B. Peterson's Top 10 Rules for Success. Need motivation? Watch a Top 10 with Believe Nation! Grab a snack and chew on today's lessons from a man who went from growing up in a small town in Canada to a librarian mother and schoolteacher father to being a Harvard and University of Toronto professor and having a YouTube channel with over 1.4 million subscribers! He's Jordan B. Peterson and here's my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 5!
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/believe/action-plan.php
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
📜 JORDAN B. PETERSON'S RULES 📜
1. Set goals properly
2. Find your WHY
3. Eat a little poison every day
4. Take responsibility
5. Become disciplined
6. Be truthful
7. Provide value
8. Just start doing
9. Develop your communication skills
10. Fight for what you stand for
11. BONUS - Take risks
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What poison will you eat today?
2) What do you need to start doing this week?
3) What is your WHY?
✎ He worked for the New Democratic Party (NDP) throughout his teenage years. He earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from McGill University in 1991. He worked as an assistant and an associate professor in the psychology department at Harvard University. In 1998, he moved to the University of Toronto as a full professor. He authored Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology. In January 2017, he hired a production team to film his psychology lectures at the University of Toronto. In May 2017 he started a new project, titled "The psychological significance of the Biblical stories". In 2004, a 13-part TV series based on his book Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief aired on TVOntario. His second book, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, was released in January 2018.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you'll love these ones:
• "STOP Saying Things that Make You WEAK!" - Jordan B. Peterson - https://youtu.be/6jN1ckK2YBA
• Know What You REALLY Want - Alan Watts - https://youtu.be/bYuf21_X1gY
• Jordan B. Peterson's Amazing Moments - https://youtu.be/wK9rLzR7M1g
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/V52RLZFGHUM Lewis Howes
https://youtu.be/V32WHDuy-Do Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/v6H2HmKDbZA The Aspen Institute
https://youtu.be/cRy1ZsLe9x0 Lewis Howes
https://youtu.be/JdAKO3b8oLc Bite-sized Philosophy
https://youtu.be/MwdYpMS8s28 Jordan B Peterson
https://youtu.be/Gru_JBBMBbY John Anderson
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
• How do I vote for the next #7Ways video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)