The Texas Invitational just keeps getting crazier and crazier. With cars making upwards of 2500hp now - you can expect some INSANELY high speeds and incredible new records! This year was one for the books, as Tony Palo and his 2500+hp T1 Race Development GTR took on Ross Fowler's Underground Racing 2500hp “X Package" Lamborghini Huracan. Both cars are capable of going over 220mph on the short 1500ft racing surface airstrip - so we KNEW we were in for a treat!
A little further info on the final race (simplified version):
- The main issue with roll racing like this is there is absolutely no perfect way of policing or measuring a perfect start, human error triggered a green light on the last race.
- At first the event organizers decided to re-run the final.
- After 45 minutes of discussions about different factors, the event organizers left it up to the racers to decide whether to rerun or not.
- The final decision was that the Lambo take the win.
- We would love to see the re-run one day!
Check out more videos from this event:
Watch more of our recent & related videos!:
— 1700hp CTS-V Breaks WORLD RECORD!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2WP1a5ikI
— Turbo Cars Should FEAR This Man - Drag Week 2017 CHAMP!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzhYrrBrFTE&t=1069s
— My WORST FEAR… Unicorn C5 ON FIRE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1uyvQsLACY&t=4s
1320Video is your #1 source for Street Car videos! Check us out at http://www.1320video.com !
Subscribe ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=1320video
1320Video Gear ► http://www.1320video.com/shop
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/1320videos
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/1320video
1320Video ► http://www.1320video.com
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/1320video
Snapchat ► Crew_1320Video