Tim Bennett explains what a balance sheet is, and the type of information it contains, and how you can use it.
Visit http://moneyweek.com/youtube for extra videos not found on YouTube.
• What is profit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQuYnADhuwo
• What is a cash flow statement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkGdlgX3xYI
• What is the 'time value of money'? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3nlIOhxBF4
• What are "depreciation" and "amortisation" all about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItkCkna0p20
• What is EV / EBITDA? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb_QUjQ2-SU
MoneyWeek videos are designed to help you become a better investor, and to give you a better understanding of the markets. They’re aimed at both beginners and more experienced investors.
In all our videos we explain things in an easy-to-understand way. Some videos are about important ideas and concepts. Others are about investment stories and themes in the news. The emphasis is on clarity and brevity. We don’t want to waste your time with a 20-minute video that could easily be so much shorter.