The album includes five previously released works in 2016-2018 and one work previously unpublished.
All works were composed under the imagine of different cultures and religions of the countries of the Asian continent. In particular, India and Japan. Each composition reflects one or another culture under the impression that it was written.
The same inspiration for writing some compositions was the works of German ambient producer Klaus Wiese.
1. [00:00 - 00:58:15] - Bloom (Korea)
2. [00:58:16 - 2:18:10] - Satori (Japan)
3. [2:18:10 - 2:38:25] - Echoes of the Edo (Japan)
4. [2:38:30 - 3:09:20] - Mudra (Nepal)
5. [3:09:25 - 4:02:00] - Aum (India)
6. [4:02:01 - 5:04:47] - Bhairava (India)
Listen & Download on Bandcamp: https://arcticamusic.bandcamp.com/album/asia-collection-full-length-tracks-complete-mixed-albums-2018
Artist Bandcamp: https://arcticamusic.bandcamp.com/
Artist Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eugene.topchiev
Albums 'Bloom', 'Satori', 'Echoes of the Edo' are available in this album in mixed version. Unmixed versions are available separately.
All compositions recommended listen to headphones.